stimmateparma.it

Cfr cluj vs viitorul

vila delmonte sinaiacalculatoare sibiupensiunea eliza sinaiahotel riviera sinaia parerijustitiarul de sibiudistanta sinaia targovisteparcuri cluj napocanikos greek taverna tomis 44 constanțahotel cu piscina predealcalea stan vidrighin 9 timișoara românia

Rezumat: CFR Cluj - FC Viitorul 0-0 Etapa 25 - YouTube cfr cluj vs viitorul

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CFR Cluj vs Viitorul Constanta Time: 21:00 Date: 4/2/2021 League: Romania Divizia A. For the game between CFR Cluj vs Viitorul Constanta on 4/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that CFR Cluj has a 38% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win.

CFR Cluj vs Viitorul Prediction 04.02.2021

Detalii despre meciul Viitorul contra CFR Cluj din cadrul Liga I / etapa 6 / runda 15338 din 04 octombrie 2020 - scor live, rezultat, statistici jucători.

Comparatie rezultate - romaniansoccer.ro

CFR Cluj FC Viitorul Constanța live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 4 Feb 2021 at 18:00 UTC time in Liga I - Romania. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all CFR Cluj vs FC Viitorul Constanța previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Links to CFR Cluj vs. FC Viitorul Constanța video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion.

CFR 1907 Cluj vs Viitorul Constanta teams information

Viitorul - CFR 1-0. Echipa lui Hagi e noua campioană a României! Viitorul a câştigat în premieră titlul de campioană naţională la fotbal, sâmbătă, după ce a învins-o pe CFR Cluj cu scorul de 1-0 (0-0), pe teren propriu, la Ovidiu, în etapa a 10-a a fazei play-off a Ligii I de fotbal, ultima a sezonului.

CFR Cluj FC Viitorul Constanța live score, video stream

On 4th February 2021, CFR Cluj and Viitorul go head to head in a Romania Liga I match. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. CFR Cluj has won 9 matches, and Viitorul triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.

CFR Cluj vs FC Viitorul Constanta H2H 4 feb 2021 Head to cfr cluj vs viitorul

1 : 4 (1 : 1) (0 : 3) Team CFR Cluj won 70 % of the Games against common opponents (with 16 % Draws) and the Team Viitorul Constanta won up to today 24 % of these Games (24 % Draw). Based upon the cross comparison there is related Tips Predictions a higher superiority. for the Soccer Team CFR Cluj.

Rezumat: CFR - Viitorul 3-1, etapa 7, play off, Liga 1

CFR Cluj vs FC Viitorul Constanta Betting Tips. Its an extremely tight title race between FSCB and CFR Cluj at the moment in the Romanian Liga I as the top two sides are separated by just a point. Amidst this, and with the intention of toppling the league leaders, CFR Cluj takes on 8th-placed Viitorul on Thursday which shall be a blockbuster

Head to Head Statistics : CFR Cluj vs Viitorul Constanta

Summary match facts All team matches 25 CFR 1907 Cluj wins 11 Viitorul Constanta wins 9 Draw matches 5. advertisment . Last 10 team matches . 2021-02-04 CFR 1907 Cluj 2 1 Viitorul Constanta + Half time result 1 0 (31') Itu (34') Itu . Dobrosavlevici (52') Benzar (56') (74') Camora . Gaztanaga (74')

Video | Viitorul - CFR 1-0. Echipa lui Hagi e noua

CFR Cluj vs Viitorul Constanta, Romania Liga I Soccer Predictions & Betting Tips, Match Analysis Predictions, predict the upcoming soccer matches, 1x2, Score, Over/Under, BTTS football predictions! CFR Cluj vs Viitorul Constanta free betting tips & preview for Romania Liga I 2021 match. Betting tips for soccer around the world.

CFR Cluj vs. Viitorul - 4 February 2021 - Soccerway cfr cluj vs viitorul

Detalii despre meciul CFR Cluj contra Viitorul din cadrul Liga I / etapa 21 / runda 15338 din 04 februarie 2021 - scor live, rezultat, statistici jucători. Fotbal România

Viitorul vs. CFR Cluj - 4 October 2020 - Soccerway

Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site.

ewgw